Effective Date: May 1, 2019
Specifically, this Policy explains:
- The types of information we collect through this website and/or through our products and related services (“Services”);
- How we use and protect that information;
- The types of information we may share with others and under what circumstances; and
- The choices you have regarding our collection, use, and sharing practices
The Moxee website and Moxee Services are operated by KonnectONE through our partnerships with cellular network providers, including T-Mobile and TracFone. This Policy does not apply to any collection or use of information that may occur when you contract with a cellular network provider to provide connectivity to the Services, or when you utilize those networks in the course of using the Services. Please review the privacy policies put forth by these entities directly to understand their privacy practices.
For questions about our privacy practices, contact us at: email@example.com
Information We Collect
Information you give us: We collect and store any information you enter on our Services. This includes contact and demographic information when registering to use our Services, including your email address and phone number.
Our Services may allow you to provide contact information for other individuals in order to enable them to use the Services. By doing so, you represent that you have the authority to provide such information. You should not provide information regarding individuals under age 13 unless you are the parent or guardian of that individual. If you are the account owner of Services, you may delete contact information that you have provided about another person at any time via the App, the Moxee website or other methodology provided to you in the Services.
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence and any contact information provided.
Information We Collect Automatically: Certain information is collected via your interactions with the Services. It is important to understand that these interactions are part of your use of the Services, and the information generated is information you are providing with respect to such use. This can include: information about your location; audio recordings (upon your initiation for designated products like Moxee™ Signal); telematics data such as location, braking, speed, RPMs, etc. (for products like Moxee™ Automate); names, email addresses and mobile numbers (for account holders or their designated contacts for products like Moxee™ Signal); financial information such as credit card or banking information (if you are buying Services directly from Moxee™), and data relating to your use of our website and Services.
Please review Services instructions carefully to ensure you understand how the product works prior to using Service.
When you use the Services or interact with us via email, certain information about your interactions may also be automatically collected. This includes details of your visits to our Services apps and information generated in the course of the use of our Services (including the timing, frequency and pattern of service use) including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, the resources that you access, and details regarding the device you use to access our Services, including, but not limited to, your IP address, operating system and browser type. We also track information about how you interact with our ads and newsletters, including whether you open or click links in any correspondence.
Your browser or mobile device may include “Do Not Track” functionality. At this time, KonnectONE does not respond to browser “Do Not Track” signals.
Our Practices Regarding Information Belonging to Children: Users age 13 and under are not allowed to create accounts on the Services. If a child age 13 or under will be a user of a Moxee Service, a parent or guardian must create the account and consent to the collection of information about the minor who will use the device. Our website(s) are not designed to attract children under the age of 13, and we do not intentionally or knowingly collect personal information on our website(s) from anyone under the age of 13. We encourage parents and guardians to be involved in the online activities of their children to ensure that no information is collected from a child without parental permission.
How We Use and Protect Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Service(s) and share alerts, telematics or other data as you have requested;
- To provide you with the best service and improve and grow our business, including understanding our customer base and purchasing trends, and understanding the effectiveness of our marketing; and
- To detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be fraudulent or illegal, and to comply with legal requirements regarding the provision of products and services.
How We Secure the Information We Collect From or About You
We use a combination of physical, technical, and administrative safeguards to protect the information we collect through the Services. While we use these precautions to safeguard your information, we cannot guarantee the security of the networks, systems, servers, devices, and databases we operate or that are operated on our behalf.
Cross-border Transfer of Data: If you use our Services outside of the United States, you understand that we may collect, process, and store your personal information in the United States and other countries. The laws in the U.S. regarding personal information may be different from the laws of your state or country. Any such transfers will comply with safeguards as required by relevant law. By using the Services, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your data.
Our Sharing of Your Information
We share the information we collect on the Services as follows:
- Service Providers: We engage third party service providers to perform functions on our behalf such as technical operation of the devices, data storage, database management, technical integration, marketing automation, analytics, App optimization. We also utilize a third party monitoring service and share alert information with the service as described above.
- Sharing of Aggregated Data: We may analyze aggregated, de-identified data and share these analyses at our discretion, including with service providers, marketing agencies, and analytics providers. These third parties will not be able to relate this data to identifiable individuals.
- Change of Ownership or Corporate Organization: We may transfer to another entity or its affiliates or service providers some or all information about you in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, acquisition, sale of assets or any line of business, change in ownership control, or financing transaction. We cannot promise that an acquiring party or the merged entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Policy.
- Cookies, Web Beacons and related technologies. On our website, we may use, or we may engage third-parties to use on our behalf, cookies (small data text files placed on your computer or device) or similar technologies to identify your computer or device and record your preferences and other data so that our websites can personalize your visit(s), see which areas and features of our websites are popular, and improve our websites and your experience. We may also use web beacons (small graphic images on a web page or an HTML e-mail) to monitor interaction with our websites or e-mails. Web beacons are generally invisible because they are very small (only 1-by-1 pixel) and the same color as the background of the web page or e-mail message. The information we receive through cookies, web beacons and similar technologies may enable us to recognize users across various devices, such as smartphones, computers, tablets or related browsers. Depending upon your device or computer, you may be able to set your browser(s) to reject cookies or delete cookies, but that may result in the loss of some functionality on our websites. If we combine or link cookie or web beacon information with Personal Information, we will treat the combined or linked information as Personal Information under this Statement.
Your Options and Rights
Please use any app provided with the Service(s) to update your contact information and alert settings and/or visit the Moxee website to update any profile information you may have submitted.
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email bulletin, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly remove you from all correspondence.